MARKETING OF TOURISM AND HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY (AN EMPIRICAL STUDY OF NIGERIAN CONSUMERS ATTITUDE TOWARDS TOURISM IN ANAMBRA STATE)
- Aaker D A, Batra R, Myers J G, (2002), Advertising Management, 8th Ed. London: Prentice Hall International.
- Agarwal, Jagdish, Kamakura Wagner A, (1995), The Economic worth of Celebrity Endorsers: An Event Study Analysis, Journal of Marketing, 59, (3), 56-62.
- Akpınar S,(2003),Globalization and Tourism, Journal of Travel and Tourism Research, 3(1),22.
- Alsmadi Sami, (2006), The Power of Celebrity Endorsement in Brand Choice Behaviour: An Empirical Study of Consumer Attitudes in Jordon, Journal of Accounting-Business & Management,.13,69-84.
- Arnould E J, and Wallendorf M, (1994), Market-oriented Ethnography: Interpretation Building and Marketing Strategy Formulation, Journal of Marketing Research, 31, 484–504.
- Atkin, Charles, Martin Block, (1983), Effectiveness of Celebrity Endorsers, Journal of Advertising Research, 23(1) 57-62.
- Belch G E, & Belch M A, (2001), Advertising and Promotion: An integrated Marketing Communications Perspective (5th ed.), Boston: Irwin/McGraw- Hill.
- Bradley S, (1996), Marketers are always looking for good pitchers, Brandweek, 37, 36-37.
- Busler, Micheal(2003), Product Differentiation, Celebrity Endorsements and the Consumer’s Perception of Quality, Doctor of Philosophy, Drexer University.
- Byrne, Angela, Whitehead, Maureen and Breen Steven, (2003), The naked truth of celebrity endorsement, British Food Journal, 105(4/5), 288-296.
- ISCH, (2006), Top Ten Global Issues and Challenges In the Hospitality Industry for 2006.
- Kotas R, (1985), Marketing Orientation in the Hotel and Catering Industry, Surrey Univ. Press.
- Kotler P (2007), Marketing Management: Analysis, Planning, Implementation, and Control, 12th edition, Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall Inc.
- Mathur L K, Mathur L, Rangan,(1997), The wealth effects associated with a celebrity endorser: The Michael Jordan Phenomenon, Journal of Advertising Research,37.
- Mehta A (1994), How advertising response modeling (ARM) can increase ad effectiveness, Journal of Advertising Research, 34(3), 62-74.
- Middleton V T C, Fyall A, Morgan M, Ranchhod A, (2009), Marketing in Travel and Tourism, Butterworth-Heinemann.
- Nations Environment Program, 2009, Tourism for Nature and Development: A Good Practice Guide, Montreal.
- Ravi Shanker, (1989), Communication for Confidence, Asian Panorama, 17-23.
- Ravi Shanker, (1990), Sales Promotion in Hotel Industry, Indian Journal of Marketing, 20,(9), 28-33.
- Semone P,(2008),21st Century Trends in International Tourism, http://tourism101.org/archives/6 Accessed on 11th August 2010.
- Shimp T E,(2000), Advertising, promotion and supplemental aspects of integrated marketing communications, 5th Ed., Fort Worth: Dryden Press.
- Smith M, (2007), Cultural Tourism in a Changing World Tourism, 1, (131).
- Whelan T, (2004), Tourism trends, environmental implications and a shift towards sustainability.