BIBLIOGRAPHIC INFORMATION ON MASS MEDIA IN (2010-2013)
- Format: Ms Word Document
- Pages: 75
- Price: N 3,000
- Chapters: 1-5
- Get the Complete Project
The history development of the Nigerian media, has its roots in colonialism and the through the missionary efforts of one white reverend the Rt, Reverend Henry Townsend. This most called Iwe Irolin fun a Wonera Egba Ati Yoruba.
The phenomenon or institution known as the mass media are the agencies through which message, information, knowledge and influences are transmitted to certain persons within a specific place. Such specific place could involve people who are anonymous and autonomous, living in different socio-cultural and economic background. The audience or leadership could be people whose particular frames of reference revolve around different. Political ethnic religious and social experience.
However, the fundamental of mass media communication insisted that such a message should reach an anonymous audience device. This precisely, means that it is a whole institution, working as a system and acting as carries or transmitters of such messages.
- Abidonna, Dorathy. 2010. Reviewing the new mass media agent of change in Nigeria. 2 June, p.12.
- Aerinola, Dapo. 2010. Newspaper registration. 26 June, p.6.
- ALT, S.I 2011. Mass media the government and citizens. Daily Champion. 20 September, p.7.
- Amaeze, Chidi. 2010 Journalist freed on bail. 5 March, p.13.
- 2010. Unique publisher. Vanguard. 5 March, p.13-14.
- Bakare, Esther. 2013. Important of information communication media Guardian, 4 February p.34.
- 2013. The role of mass media in election process Guardian, 4 February p.34.
- Dalhatu, ST. 2012. Freedom of media Radio listener. 5 May, p.64.
- Dlongozi, foster. 2010. Journalism and politician. National Concord Magazine. 5 March, p.10.
- 2010. The Government and the Journalism National Concord Magazine. 5 March, p.11.
- Edeani, David. 2011. Role of Development Journalism in Nigeria. 15 May, p.15.
- 2011. Junk Journalism in Nigeria. Punch. 15 May, p.16.
- M. 2010. New development in media Industry. News reporting. 7June.
- Ekoliko, Monfat. 2012. Reporters in PH. News reporting. 18 August.
- 2012. The Evolution of Dirut media. News reporting. 18 August.
- T.O. 2011. Society media. National Concord Magazine. 2 June, p.14.
- 2011. the persuasive power of the pure. National Concord Magazine. 2 June, p.15.
- Harman H.A 2013 mass media in Nigeria. 12 February, p.15.
- Ikem, Nwosu. 2012. Mass media and the Nigeria society. Daily Champion. 12 March, p.2.
- Izuegbu, John. 2013. The mass media and the nation. Daily Star. 7 May, p.3-4.